ones—emphasizing a major truth: Caring creates communication.
(56) that has some teeth already through (cut), the days of the king will arrive at old age, the country will show itself powerful over (against) strange (feeble) lands, but the house where the infant is born will be ruined;
(57) that has the beard come out, there will be abundant rains;
(58) that has some birta on the head, the country will be strengthened (reinforced);
(59) that has on the head the mouth of an old man and that foams (slabbers), there will be great prosperity in the land, the god Bin will give a magnificent harvest (inundate the land with fertility), and abundance shall be in the land;
(60) that has on one side of the head a thickened ear, the first-born of the men shall live a long time (?);
(61) that has on the head two long and thick ears, there will be tranquility and the pacification of litigation (contests);
(62) that has the figure in horn (like a horn ?) . . ."
As ancient and as obscure as are these records, Ballantyne has carefully gone over each, and gives the following lucid explanatory comments:--
he website materials are all from the internet. If there are any infringement issues, please contact us and delete them immediately after verification!